The Süddeutsche Glühlampenfabrik (Southern German Lightbulb Production Company), was founded by Mr. Walter Schrickel in 1950 and is now in its 3rd Generation as a family-owned business.
The Süddeutsche Glühlampenfabrik (Southern German Lightbulb Production Company), was founded by Mr. Walter Schrickel in 1950 and is now in its 3rd Generation as a family-owned business. Mr. Schrickel, together with just two employees, began producing bulbs in a small yard in Philippsburg, Baden Württemberg. The constantly growing demand at that time meant that the company developed rapidly and began operating internationally. The production line was subject to constant modifications and expansion. For this reason, the company moved from the town center of Philippsburg to a newly built factory in the industrial area of Philippsburg, in 1987, in order to meet the increasing requirements for space and to modernize equipment. In 1988, the company began developing a factory in Shanghai. A Taiwanese partner carries out production there for the European market using German machines and German know-how. A continuous exchange of information and frequent visits of our German technicians to Shanghai ensure the constant development of the production standards.
Range of products includes:
In hard-glass technology with added halogens offer the following advantages over conventional lamps: constant light throughout their lives, more light for the same wattage, high color temperature, long life.
High-voltage standard lamps are used primarily where there are no special requirements in terms of the luminous intensity of the signal lights. Only the permissible burning positions indicated in the list may be used otherwise the lamp will fail p