luminaries are designed for spaces where substitute or emergency illumination is required.
y are constantly powered so that their internal batteries are always charged. All fluorescent luminaires in emergency range incorporate a charge Led indicator that lights during the main power supply presence and battery charging phase.
TEST button can be used to check emergency circuit of the luminaire as well as lighting source when the mains power supply is present. Ni-Cd batteries ensure high reliability and long lifespan.
• Housing: grey polycarbonate
• diffuser: pure polycarbonate
• Ni-Cd battery
• test button – for emergency circuit function control
• charge Led indicator
• protection of battery against overload and discharge
• designed for surface mounted or suspended installation
D/M – maintained
UD/NM – non - maintained