Wattmeter FHT 9999 enables to read, measure and follow up consumption of electric energy of electric appliances, calculate cost of energy and register time of connection of the appliances to the meter in a transparent manner. Actual values metered are displayed on a LCD display.
Energy Meter FHT 9999 enables to read, measure and follow up consumption of electric energy of electric appliances, calculate cost of energy and register time of connection of the appliances to the meter in a transparent manner. Actual values metered are displayed on a LCD display. The equipment can easily be plugged in an electric socket of public electric network of 230 VAC / 50 Hz and then connect to it a particular electric appliance for monitoring. It is possible to measure electric input of all appliances with the input ranging from 5 W up to as much as 3680 W. Monitoring input below and above the specified range of the meter is not possible. In case of an overload of the meter damage of the meter may occur. The overload is indicated by flashing data on active input on the display (e.g. 4100W)! To calculate actual costs it is necessary to manually load into the meter as many as two values of actual tariffs for energy consumption. Despite the meter being very precise it is not suitable for official metering of energy consumption.
• Voltage rating: 230 V~/50 Hz
• Rated current: 16 A
• Max. load: 3680 W
• Measuring range: 5 W - 3680 W
• Operating temperature: +5 up to +40 °C
• Energy consumption range: 0 kWh - 999 kWh
• Max. recorded time: 999, 9 hours
• Designed for standard dry environment with air humidity ranging from 20% to 90%
• Displaying actual time, day of week, consumed energy as well as costs calculated of just consumed energy per hour.
• Displaying total recording time, period of consumption of appliance connected, percentage tariff.
• Two programmable current tariffs (optional values according to real prices).
• Overload indication (load higher than 16 A) - input data flashing on the display.