Low-voltage lamps for traffic signalling equipment.
Test voltage 40 V
Nominal wattage 25/25 W
Nominal luminous flux 225 lm
Diameter 36 mm
Overall length 67 mm
Light center length (LCL) 31 mm
Base (standard designation) BA20d
Burning position s135
Order reference 1456
To increase the reliability and availability of the signaling equipment the 40 V signal lamps are also available with an additional “secondary filament”. If the main filament fails in these dual-coil lamps, it is possible to switch to the secondary filament. Availability of the installation is therefore increased significantly. For safety reasons, however, it is recommended that the lamp be replaced as soon as possible. The average life of these lamps is 8000 hours (for dual-coil lamps this applies only to the main coil, not the secondary coil). The failure rate is less than 2% within the first 3000 hours of operation. (The premature failure rate is restricted to cases that are due to lamp faults and not to external influences.) In other words, maintenance intervals of around four months are possible (depending on the installation).
• Simple changeover to the secondary filament possible when main filament fails
• Max. premature failure rate: 2% up to 3000 h (related to lamp failures only)
• Dual-coil lamps for higher operation safety of the signalling system
• Long average lamp life time: 8000 h (for main filament only)
• Maintenance intervals up to four months possible (depending on installation)
Use only in equipment/luminaires that are specially designed for the purpose.
Protect the lamps against moisture during operation and installation.
|Voltage - Volt (V)||40|
|Wattage - Watt (W)||25|
|Luminous flux - Lumen (lm)||225|
|Lifetime - hours (h)||8000|
|Factory Box - pieces (pcs)||10|
General safety informations