Universal rechargeable lantern with maintenance free lead acid accumulator, resistant to wrong manipulation (dust, dirt), wet proof and resistant to spraying water.
It is suitable for fishers, huntsmen, camps and for working branches - such as geology, mining, firemen, guard duty.
Charging or charging up is from supply input network 230V / 50Hz or from 12V car adapter.
- Resistant to wrong manipulation (dust, dirt)
- Resistant to moisture and spraying water
- High intensity reflector diameter/active reflector diameter: 105mm /100mm
- Bulb: Halogen 5,5V / 1A PX 13,5 S base + spare; krypton bulb 6 V/0,5 A; PX 13,5 S base
- Range of light in full charging and with ideal visual conditions: 180/140 m
- Charging cell: type LG90030EP
- Power supply: Lead Acid maintenance free battery pack 6V/4Ah
- Charging / Using temperature atmosphere: +5°C - +35°C / -10°C - +45°C
- Burn time (full charge): 3,5 hours (halogen - continuously); 8 hrs (krypton - continuously)
- Diameter 116 x 196 mm
- Lantern 3810 EXPERT
- Power supply LG90030EP
- Black shoulder carrying strap
- Accumulator 6V / 4Ah
- Car adapter cable (12V)
- Spare krypton bulb 6 V/0,5 A; PX 13,5 S base
Emos Rechargeable halogen flashlight EXPERT 3810 8595025304032 P2301