GE Xensation lamps provide a major leap in road safety over conventional halogen lamps due to enormous increase in the illuminated field of vision.
Nominal wattage 35 W
Nominal voltage 12 V
Color temperature 4200 K
Luminous flux 3200 lm
Length 77 mm
Diameter 10 mm
Base (standard designation) P32d-2
ECE category D2S
• Better visibility and illumination- the light emitted provides the driver with many benefi ts. It assists the human eye and allows better visibility and improved hazard awareness, allowing the driver to navigate poor driving conditions with increased confidence and with less fatigue.
• Greater illuminated area on the road.
• Lower power consumption - 35 W only instead of 55 W (ordinary halogen lamp power consumption).
• Better durability - excellent vibration and shock resistance giving signifi cantly greater reliability.
• Optically advantageous whiter light compared to halogen lamps designed to give a colour that is closer to natural daylight.)
|Wattage - Watt (W)||35|
|Luminous flux - Lumen (lm)||3200|
|Luminous Efficacy Lamp - (lm / W)||91|
|Light color temperature - Kelvin (K)||4200|
|Energy consumption - (kWh / 1000h)||35|
|Factory Box - pieces (pcs)||12|
General safety informations