In our web store, you can use a different payment types:
- Credit Card - all major credit cards - secure and safe 256 bit SSL processing by WorldPay from UK.
- PayPal - most loved electronic wallet - the safer, easier way to pay.
- proForma invoice - bank to bank money transfer - When you will finish your order, the store svetila.com will give you all the necessary data (PDF proForma Invoice) including our bank account number in IBAN format and SWIFT/BIC code of our bank.
- Purchase order - only for education, science institutes and schools or any other government institution from European Union (EU)! Customer must send signed and stamped formal purchase order with exact institute name and address and an exact delivery address. Before that, you must create an account on svetila.com and put the items in your shopping cart, so we can finish order for you, when we will receive your purchase order.
- COD - Cash on delivery - only for customers from Slovenia
When you use a credit card payment, our store will redirect you to a secure server of the selected payment processor. When processing is complete (successful or not), then the selected credit card processor will redirect you back to our web store.
- svetila.com do not process or even see any of your credit card data!
- In any case you must wait for redirection back to us!
If you do not wait for redirection, we are not able to guarantee, that your order will be recorder to our database correctly!
- The charge to your credit card account will be upon completion of the order.
- When paying by direct debit, the load of your account occurs when the goods leave our warehouse.
Prices and taxes
- inc VAT - Final price for customers with all taxes
- ex VAT - Final price without taxes (for companies)
What is Value Added Tax (VAT)? Value Added Tax is a tax that is required to be paid by consumers that live within the European Union (EU). Since svetila.com is based in the Slovenia, the VAT applied to our goods is 22%.
- If you DO NOT live in a European Union member country you DO NOT have to pay VAT.
- If you are a company based in any of the EU countries and you have a valid EU VAT ID number, you also DO NOT needs to pay VAT.
Detailed explanation on EU VAT server
The simplest way to be sure that you are viewing the price that would apply to you is to create a member account. Once you create an account with your correct address information, all you have to do is log into your account when you visit the store and you will automatically be shown a price inclusive or exclusive of VAT, depending on your country of origin. Deliveries to countries outside the European Union Please note that deliveries to countries outside the European Union may be subject to various fees and taxes, including customs and import taxes. These costs are borne exclusively by the purchaser.