ECGs – perfect combination for long-lasting energy-efficient light
- Exceptional energy efficiency in lighting systems
- Maximum reliability in system operation
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Simple installation
- ECGs, lamps and service from a single source
- Compliance with the latest regulations, and allowance for planned regulations
An electrical ballast is a device intended to limit the amount of current in an electric circuit. A familiar and widely used example is the inductive ballast used in fluorescent lamps, to limit the current through the tube, which would otherwise rise to destructive levels due to the tube's negative resistance characteristic.
ECG (Electronic Control Gear) unlock the full potential of HID (High Intensity Discharge) lamps and greatly prolong the life of the lamps. Other benefits include huge energy savings, simple installation and troublefree operation thanks to the wealth of safety features.
Typical applications for ECG
- Hotel lobby
- Street and Outdoor lighting
Electronic Superimposed Ignitors and Accessories for Discharge HS Lamps VS ignitors provide the following advantages:
- Fully electronic construction
- Compact design
- Large rated voltage range
- Large output range
- Low self-heating
- Minimal power loss
- Low noise
- Long service life
- High electrical safety due to highquality components (e.g. approved capacitors)
- High thermal resistance (max. casing temperature c : 105 °C for superimposed ignitors and 95 °C for pulse ingitors)
- Highly fire-resistant sealing compound (certified in accordance with EN 60926 and UL 94-VO)
- Environmentally compatible sealing compound (waste key no. 57110)
Lamp holder, lamp socket is a device which mechanically supports a lamp for the purposes of making electrical contact with the lamp.
G5,3 G6,35 G8,5 G9 GU10 2g11 GX24d-1 GX24q-4 GX6,35 Gy16q GY17q Gy17t GZ10 GZY9,5 P20d P22d P28s P29t P32d-2 P32d-3 P32d-3 P40s Pg22 PGJ 19-1 PGJ 19-2 PGJ 19-5 PK32d-2 PK32d-3 PKY2
LED power supplies, universal AC input, Class 2 UL/CUL, FCC and CE/EMC requirements. Moisture resistant IP64 IP67 ul1310 approved, waterproof power supplies.
Hight Quality LED Strip Controller, led changing colour lights, led strobe light controller, rgb led strip controller
Hermetically sealed, filled capacitors with an overpressure contact breaker should always be used in critical ambient conditions (high humidity, aggressive atmospheres, high temperatures), if the workload and power supply conditions are unknown as well as in situations that demand increased attention to safety.
Electronic transformers the perfect choice for low-voltage halogen lamps. Optimum lamp operation and reliability in various fields of application.
- Perfect lamp operation throughout entire part-load operational range
- In contrast to conventional transformers, the Electronic transformers does not generate any overvoltage. Therefore, operation under partial load will not reduce lamp life either. Consequently, if one lamp in a multi-lamp luminaire fails, for example, this failure will not lead to the early failure of any of the remaining lamps.